Re: Access database Design

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Access database Design
Posted by:  Phil Stanton (ph…@stantonfamily.co.uk)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006

Suspect you want another table TblCharges

ChargeID Auto PK
BookingID (Fkey)
dateBegin
timebegin
dateend
timeend
ChargeRate

Then you can have as many logs on and off and as many rates as you like for
each booking.

You wont need the date and time information in your TblBookings

Input the info using Booking information (witthout the dates and times) on
the main form and the ons, offs and rates on a subform

HTH

Phil