|Subject:||Database corrupting daily|
|Posted by:||musicloverlch (lhow…@gmail.com)|
|Date:||Wed, 15 Aug 2018|
I have an access database that is now corrupting daily. I always get it to=
successfully repair, but then when I try to compact and repair it says "Th=
e query cannot be completed. Either the size of the query is larger than th=
e maximum size of a database (2 GB), or there is not enough temporary stora=
ge space on the disk to store the query result."
1. I'm compacting, not running a query.
2. The database is only 682 MB.
3. There are hundreds of GBs available.
4. I've imported all the tables into a shiny new database.
5. This is a backend database so it's just tables.
6. This is happening every day now.
7. I even had a brand new server created and move everything to a new serve=
What else can I try? This is happening DAILY and I look like a fool.