Help: A difficult requests

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Help: A difficult requests
Posted by:  joe bayer (joebayerii(nospam)@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005

renaming original table is not acceptable, because it will break some other
functions.
If I do this:
In schema A, I have a table A,

In schema B, I did

Create view A as select * from A.A;

Then I create public synonym A form B.A.

Now back to schema A, if I select * from A, will Oracle choose table A, or
synonym A?  How can we control it?

Another question, did anybody have any experience with Oracle Transparent
Encryption in 10G2?  Will that be my saver?

Thanks for your help.