Re: Looking for tools or programs

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Looking for tools or programs
Posted by:  Jan Roland Eriksson (jrex…@newsguy.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:47:22 +0200, Rio Mascarenhas <carmas…@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I am not very experienced with web development...
>...preparing my personal webpage...
>...posted on servers that don’t allow dynamic content...

You need to use a "preprocessor" locally in your home to help you create
the pages you want to go "on line".

A "preprocessor" is to some effect the same thing as a PHP, ASP,
whatever, tool, that you could invoke on your server. Diff is that your
locally run preprocessing agent will give you the "final" page inside
your own home before you have to upload anything at all to your server.

This is the one you need...

  http://www.cine.net/~cberry/orbinfo.html>

....create your pages from "bits and pieces" as you wish.

--
Rex