Re: wysiwyg-editor

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: wysiwyg-editor
Posted by:  Barbara de Zoete (b_de_zoe…@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:44:04 +0100, Michael Peters <…@michaelpeters.de>
wrote:

> für einen Enduser, der kein HTML kann und nur die Contents auf statischen
> Seiten ändern will, brauche ich einen einfach zu bedienenden
> WYSIWYG-Editor.
> Wäre dankbar für Empfehlungen!

You don't speak/write English? Did you check this groop? Than you would
have noticed that this is an international group that uses English to
communicate (mainly). Using English gives you a better chance to get a
response.

Also, had you checked this group you would have seen it is all about
_html_. So asking about altering content without knowledge of markup is a
bit tricky. But hey, you're not the first to ask.
So, had you browsed through this group or searched it with Google, you
would probably have found several threads about WYSI(n)WYG editors, the
pro's and con's, and which is 'good' (very relative).

My bet is, you are better of with a properly set up CMS that with a
WYSI(n)WYG editor. If you really need an editor, I've heard good things
about NVU, <URLhttp://www.nvu.com/>. I've never used it, but it seems to
do a relatively proper job, not messing up the markup too much.

|      weblog |http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/_private/weblog.html |
|  webontwerp |http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/webontwerp.html |
|zweefvliegen |http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/vliegen.html    |