|Subject:||Trouble at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ ????|
|Posted by:||lesley_b_lin…@yahoo.co.uk (Lesley)|
|Date:||19 May 2004|
I'm using the online validator to check out my style sheet for
conformance to CSS2.
I've loaded the style sheet up to the site and when I used the
validate by URI option I got an error.
So I did a number of things.
1. Repeated the upload process for the style sheet and checked again.
Still the same result.
2. Used the File Upload option and got a
"Target: No file
I/O Error: You have send an invalid request. "
3. Used the Advanced File Upload option on the same file and marked
for All Warnings.
"No error or warning found
To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document
parse tree. This means you should use valid HTML.
and the css file I expected to see.
4. Tried it with Normal report warnings and got the same as in 3.
5. Also tried the file in the area I put things to upload them; as
opposed to the area I work on stuff in with the same results.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I'm no css guru but does this mean the style sheet validates or
Confused and worried ....