Smart Pop up screen that works in both IE and NS needed.

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Smart Pop up screen that works in both IE and NS needed.
Posted by:  Cindy (stayhard…@yahoo.com.sg)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:23:22 +0800, "Cindy" <stayhard…@yahoo.com.sg>
wrote:

>Would appreciate if someone could point me to a website to find a
javascript
>that could perform the following:
>
>when cursor move to a word E.g. Introduction and a small screen pop up
>displaying the details. It must be able to work in both IE 6 above and NS 6
>or 7 or above.

Thanks to Stephen Poley and Fred Serry for replying my question.

I have tested both NS6 and NS7 on <span title="This is an
explanation">Introduction</span>, but it just can't display an intro with
327 characters with spaces. Hence, I have to resort to javascript, but i
need to find a javascript that can use for both IE an NS6 & NS7.

Can someone please help? Thanks.

Cin