Re: window close problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: window close problem
Posted by:  point (in…@caanproduction.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003

I have found a solution but I think the code isn't optimized(I have a
feeling that some lines are not used) but I don't have enough experience
with JS to optimize it by myself.....

So if some of You experienced guys could take a look at this and remove
what's not used...Or if you could do it in some other way.....

Thanx in advance...

function check_closed()
{
var top=self.screenTop;
if (top>9000)
{
  alert('Don't forget to refresh your window!')
}
}

and

top=window.outerWidth;if (top==0) {opener.alert('window was closed')}}">

respect...

point