Re: Redirect someone from a referring domain to a webpage

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Redirect someone from a referring domain to a webpage
Posted by:  mark.rees.nospam@fsb.org.uk
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003

Hello

It looks OK. If you do an alert of document.referrer, do you see what you
expect?

Does this help?

http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/do
cument.html#1193980

You should convert the referrer to lower (or upper) case before attempting
comparisons:
document.referrer.toLowerCase();

Mark