Re: DNS Resolving in the Wrong Order.

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: DNS Resolving in the Wrong Order.
Posted by:  Phillip Windell (..@)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005

The DNS setting on the machine is Global,..no matter what Nic it is on.  The
Bellsouth DNS is probably configured on another Interface.  Regular nics are
always higher in the binding order that "Dialup Adapters" (VPN is considered
"Dialup").

--
Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
www.wandtv.com

Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Guidance
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/techinfo/Guidance/2004.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/techinfo/Guidance/2000.asp

Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Partners
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/partners/default.asp