Re: corrupts logs

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: corrupts logs
Posted by:  Kerodo (kerodo~nospam~kenny@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:c5mvio$okt$…@news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl:

> I was playing a game and my computer suddenly rebooted.
> I dont know what happened, so I am looking at my event log.
>
> I see some things of interest:
>
> From the windows xp event log:
>
> application:
>
> 11:13:03 pm
>
> TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was
> corrupt and has been copied to "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\xDB1.tmp".
> File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was corrupt and has been
> deleted.
>
> 11:13:09 pm
> TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB" was
> corrupt, restoring from backup "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\BACKUP.RDB".
>
> 11:13:16 pm
> TrueVector engine: File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\CP250405-A.ldb" was
> corrupt and has been copied to "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\xDB2.tmp".
> File "C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\CP250405-A.ldb" was corrupt and has
> been deleted.

Nothing to worry about.  You will always see this if you don't shut down
Windows normally, i.e. it crashes or you pull the plug or whatever.  It's
just ZoneAlarm...

--
Kerodo

Replies

None

In response to

corrupts logs posted by Skybuck Flying on Thu, 15 Apr 2004